bày rỏ ra ngoài, hiển nhiên, minh bạch, rỏ ràng, thấy rỏ
hiển nhiênrõ ràngunapparent
Adjective(1) clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment(2) appearing as such but not necessarily so
(1) The result of this will become more apparent in the second half of the year.(2) Often redness is apparent in the complexion or hair or the complexion is well tanned.(3) The road had begun sinking some months back, with dips becoming apparent in the road.(4) Despite the apparent lack of interest, it seemed to be a rollercoaster of some substance.(5) This apparent lack of the respect for the dead led to criticism, but it was a necessary expedient.(6) her influence on his work is apparent(7) The themes that dominate our pop culture are often only truly apparent in retrospect.(8) We can moan about people's apparent lack of intelligence and mixed motives later.(9) it's all too apparent now(10) The joint enterprise model of marriage is apparent in some of the factors in the checklist.(11) In both cases, the market treated the good results with an apparent lack of enthusiasm.(12) The Athenian mix of culture and commerce was as apparent in art as architecture.(13) for no apparent reason(14) The same approach to collective dominance is apparent in the context of mergers.(15) The discussion ended and the man left the apartment with his threat still apparent in the room.(16) it was apparent that he didn't agree with them
(1) horizon :: chân trời
(2) heir apparent :: người thừa kế rõ ràng
(3) apparent power :: công suất biểu kiến
(4) become apparent :: trở nên rõ ràng
(5) for no apparent reason :: không có lý do rõ ràng
1. evident ::
2. seeming ::
3. plain ::
4. skyline ::
5. outlook ::
6. view ::
7. celestial horizon ::
chân trời vũ trụ
1. invisible ::
2. sightless ::
apparent, apparently, unapparent
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...without my meaning becoming
APPARENT to those around you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Might not be APPARENT from his tone,
but it's the truth.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Yes, it's the APPARENT change
in the frequency of a wave...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
...and the APPARENT collective decision
on the part of all womankind...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: apparent
Meaning and definitions of apparent, translation in Vietnamese
language for apparent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apparent in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'apparent'
What apparent means in Vietnamese, apparent meaning
in Vietnamese, apparent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of apparent in Vietnamese language.