đạt tới, đến, ở nơi khác đến, tới, xảy đến, xảy ra
đến nơiđã đếnđếnđến
Verb(1) reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress(2) succeed in a big way; get to the top
(1) Baby Bilbe was due to arrive on December 27, instead she held out until 4 am on January 1.(2) In the post World War II years, new products were slow to arrive on the commercial market.(3) But it is the Law of Sod, they may not arrive in the last delivery this evening, but they'll probably turn up in the first on Monday morning.(4) Gifts arrive almost daily, and today brought another Amazon package.(5) What products will be developed first and when will they arrive ?(6) But this time around, it's a much more polished entertainer, although it's overshadowed by products yet to arrive .(7) to arrive at a place(8) With emergency supplies slow to arrive , some New Orleans residents have died of dehydration in the past few days.(9) Her husband called Thomson Medical Centre, but an ambulance did not turn up for more than 45 minutes, five minutes longer than it took the baby to arrive .(10) If the time is indicating the X1800 launch, it will come almost a week after the product is supposed to arrive on store shelves.(11) They were both waiting anxiously for the new baby to arrive .(12) it should arrive in the schools soon(13) We know a certain product is going to arrive on campus.(14) It could be argued that baby Kennedy should arrive closer to its due date in the middle of this month - and polling day.(15) As the product is scheduled to arrive in retailers one week from today, eager players shouldn't have to wait much longer before it's in their hands.(16) Their first beta products are supposed to arrive in six months.
(1) to arrive :: đến
(2) arrive at :: đến
(3) arrive on time :: đến đúng giờ
(4) arrive in :: đến trong
(5) arrive late :: đến muộn
(6) arrive home :: về đến nhà
(7) arrive early :: đến sớm
(8) he will arrive :: anh ấy sẽ đến
(9) arrive before :: đến trước
(10) arrive safely :: đến nơi an toàn
1. come ::
2. reach ::
3. happen ::
4. emerge ::
5. succeed ::
6. get ::
7. go far ::
1. go ::
2. leave ::
arrive, arrived, arrives, arriving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Occasionally, a new queen will ARRIVE
while the old queen is still in power.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Present yourself to Boreas
when you ARRIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
- Any thoughts on when it might ARRIVE?
- A week, a month.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
It almost feels
as if you're about to ARRIVE at the point.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
They tell me 100
wagons ARRIVE daily now from the Reach.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: arrive
Meaning and definitions of arrive, translation in Vietnamese
language for arrive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrive in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'arrive'
What arrive means in Vietnamese, arrive meaning
in Vietnamese, arrive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrive in Vietnamese language.