thân cây, đám đông, đoàn, mình, thân thể, thân thể người, thùngcu lô
cơ quanbodsthân hình
Noun(1) the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being(2) a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity(3) a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person(4) an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects(5) the body excluding the head and neck and limbs(6) a collection of particulars considered as a system(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) the central message of a communication(9) the main mass of a thing(10) a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin(11) the external structure of a vehicle
Verb(1) invest with or as with a body; give body to
(1) You know, the case is more complicated than her body washing up a mile from his boat.(2) put your name, address, and daytime phone number in the e-mail's body(3) they found his body washed up on the beach(4) in the main body of the building(5) my hair lacks body(6) Hallmarks of quality are fullness of body , balance of acidity, and persistence of flavour.(7) He was finally bored with her youthful prettiness and desired her body no longer.(8) It proved an excellent choice; full of intense flavours with a rich, warm body .(9) The prolonged suffering of the Irish peasantry had broken the survivors in body and spirit.(10) he was working on the body of the car(11) statutory body(12) Her arms suddenly locked his limbs to her body , and she pointed a gun straight at his temple.(13) Most of us have been taught to think of our body as a physical structure, isolated from everything else.(14) Both are two of the most grueling tests of the human spirit and body on the planet.(15) a rich body of Canadian folklore(16) lower body
(1) body lotion :: kem dưỡng da
(2) body language :: ngôn ngữ cơ thể
(3) body part :: Bộ phận cơ thể
(4) whole body :: cả người
(5) body type :: loại cơ thể
(6) the body :: cơ thể
(7) body scrub :: tẩy tế bào chết
(8) main body :: Cơ thể chính
(9) dead body :: xác chết
(10) human body :: cơ thể con người
1. figure ::
2. torso ::
3. corpse ::
4. main part ::
5. expanse ::
6. quantity ::
7. association ::
sự kết hợp
8. fullness ::
9. soundbox ::
hộp âm nhạc
10. dead body ::
11. consistency ::
Tính nhất quán
12. personify ::
nhân cách hóa
bodies, bods, body
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in Spider-Man's BODY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
...we need to consume 5000 calories
a day to maintain our BODY weight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Yes, I relish the thought of a stranger
covering my BODY with oil and rubbing it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
All right. Well, we got your BODY lotion,
your In Style magazine, your jewelry box.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Here's Mr. T's BODY with no head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: body
Meaning and definitions of body, translation in Vietnamese
language for body with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of body in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'body'
What body means in Vietnamese, body meaning
in Vietnamese, body
definition, examples and pronunciation
of body in Vietnamese language.