Noun(1) the first meal of the day (usually in the morning
Verb(1) eat an early morning meal(2) provide breakfast for
(1) she ate a breakfast of bacon and eggs(2) To mark the departure we had a breakfast yesterday morning at Nikau just within my team.(3) what did you have for breakfast?(4) Many of us grew up with National Radio blaring while we had our breakfast in the mornings.(5) After a traditional breakfast on Tuesday morning, we will set off again for Baikonur.(6) I don't eat breakfast(7) breakfast menu(8) The two sows and piglets are are a bit annoyed this morning - their breakfast is late.(9) The shop was already open, though it was early in the morning and HÔö£├éÔö£ãÆ was still eating his breakfast .(10) She is very fond of fruit, particularly bananas and eats a good breakfast and dinner every day.(11) Fourteen people were asked to eat a different breakfast on each of four mornings.(12) I went on to eat a light breakfast and to get my morning writing session done, then felt decidedly dozy.(13) I often have toast for my breakfast(14) a breakfast of bacon and eggs(15) All it was, it seems, was a bad pint of beer and not his breakfast on a Sunday morning.(16) With breakfast and the pale morning sun finally starting to warm our frozen bodies, we hit the dusty track once more.
(1) have breakfast :: ăn sáng
(2) eat breakfast :: ăn sáng
(3) bed and breakfast :: chu cấp nơi ngủ và bữa sáng
(4) make breakfast :: làm bữa sáng
(5) have a breakfast :: ăn sáng
(6) breakfast time :: giờ ăn sáng
(7) breakfast cereal :: ngũ cốc ăn sáng
(8) eating breakfast :: ăn bưa sang
(9) breakfast bar :: quầy điểm tâm
(10) buffet breakfast :: bữa sáng tự chọn
1. breakfast ::
bữa ăn sáng
2. morning meal ::
bữa ăn sáng
3. morning tiffin ::
5. passage ::
breakfast, breakfasted, breakfasting, breakfasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
when someone else
hunts down their BREAKFAST for them.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
What kind of vengeful bed and BREAKFAST
do you think I'm running?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
I did have a poppy-seed bagel
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Your mom and I
made you BREAKFAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Although thanks to your
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: breakfast
Meaning and definitions of breakfast, translation in Vietnamese
language for breakfast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breakfast in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breakfast'
What breakfast means in Vietnamese, breakfast meaning
in Vietnamese, breakfast
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breakfast in Vietnamese language.