(1) While breathing is an automatic process, it can be improved through regular practice.(2) It deals with the physiological process of breathing and with the management of energy in the body.(3) My remaining lung has expanded and I have better breathing capacity than the average person.(4) Half of us shallow breathe instead of breathing from our diaphragm.(5) The process requires both sufficient breathing and also adequate pumping by the heart.(6) Over time, one can replace shallow breathing with deeper breathing without having to consciously focus on it.(7) This causes large bursts of breath followed by periods of shallow breathing or stopped breathing .(8) Answers can be easily had through these breathing techniques.(9) As I walked in he was in the process of checking her breathing , his face tight with concentration.(10) This results in frequent episodes of shallow breathing or no air going into the lungs.(11) Also, the heat was already affecting his mental processes and his breathing affected him physically.(12) This encourages the baby's lungs to develop and reduces the risk of breathing difficulties.(13) Normal breathing is a two-step process starting with contractions of the diaphragm creating a vacuum in the lungs.(14) The team was joined by an anaesthetist who put a special tube into his lungs to improve his breathing .(15) Even his lungs are protesting the action of mere breathing , and he groans a little with each ragged breath.(16) Thomas' breathing was shallow, and he could say no more than a few words without pause.
(1) breathe :: thở
(2) breathing apparatus :: bộ máy hô hấp
(3) breathing room :: phòng thư giãn
(4) stop breathing :: ngưng thở
(5) heavy breathing :: thở nặng
(6) breathing space :: sự nghỉ ngơi
(7) breathing heavily :: thở nặng nề
(8) breathing hard :: thở dốc
(9) labored breathing :: khó thở
(10) breathing out :: thở ra
(11) breathing spell :: spell thở
1. ventilation ::
2. inhale and exhale ::
hít vào và thở ra
3. be alive ::
4. instill ::
nhỏ từng giọt
5. whisper ::
6. emit ::
7. rest ::
8. suspire ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Yeah, I just told you. I was
at CVS BREATHING my ass off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
( woman BREATHING deeply
and rhythmically )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
(TYRION BREATHING HEAVILY)
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: breathing
Meaning and definitions of breathing, translation in Vietnamese
language for breathing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breathing in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breathing'
What breathing means in Vietnamese, breathing meaning
in Vietnamese, breathing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breathing in Vietnamese language.