Noun(1) a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case(2) a condensed written summary or abstract
Verb(1) give essential information to someone
Adjective(1) of short duration or distance(2) concise and succinct(3) (of clothing
(1) When we receive a brief from a casting director, we go through our book of models and put forward who we think is suitable for the job.(2) But surely he can't be a currently serving, if he abuses his brief so widely?(3) The entire middle section of the book details this brief visit.(4) He stayed with the company until 1994, where his experiences bled into the brief behind Theatre Absolute.(5) But during his brief tenure, Thomson has had choice words for both the government and the opposition.(6) She decided to pay a brief visit to one of the stalls herself.(7) The room Tripitaka entered contained about 30 women, all dressed in very brief clothing.(8) She delivered the message in a few brief words, then put down the phone.(9) The brief visit left no time for discovery or inquiry.(10) He'd asked to be allowed just one visit, one brief encounter with Angel.(11) And a brief visit to their shuttle home was restricted to the upper level.(12) APA has filed an amicus brief in support of the policy.(13) Chief executives of government authorities often complain that they are not given an unambiguous brief with clear mandates and a single objective.(14) To what extent is it appropriate for judges to ├ö├ç├┐borrow├ö├ç├û language from one side's brief ?(15) She offered polite, brief responses and laughed right along.(16) This retained a lot of the edginess that you might associate with the band whilst adding the elements that was required from the original brief .
(1) in brief :: tóm lại
(2) brief introduction :: giới thiệu ngắn gọn
(3) brief history :: lịch sử ngắn gọn
(4) brief review :: đánh giá ngắn gọn
(5) brief report :: Báo cáo tóm tắt
(6) be brief :: được tóm tắt
(7) brief survey :: khảo sát ngắn gọn
(8) brief time :: thời gian ngắn gọn
(9) brief meeting :: cuộc họp ngắn gọn
(10) brief message :: tin nhắn ngắn gọn
1. concise ::
2. short ::
3. skimpy ::
4. brusque ::
5. abbreviated ::
6. inform ::
7. summary ::
8. outline ::
1. circuitous ::
2. diffuse ::
3. prolix ::
4. verbose ::
5. windy ::
brief, briefed, briefer, briefest, briefing, briefings, briefly, briefness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All of them BRIEF?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
- I finished reading The Pelican Brief...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
is a BRIEF oral narrative
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
16 minutes after
BRIEF side butt
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
...in this BRIEF PowerPoint presentation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: brief
Meaning and definitions of brief, translation in Vietnamese
language for brief with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brief in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'brief'
What brief means in Vietnamese, brief meaning
in Vietnamese, brief
definition, examples and pronunciation
of brief in Vietnamese language.