làm cho bớt đau, làm cho dịu đisự bình tỉnh, sự yên lặng, sự yên tỉnhtrấn tỉnh, yên lặng
điềm tĩnhbình tĩnhbình tĩnh hơncalmestnguôi đibình tĩnhbình tĩnhgiúp ta yên tĩnh
Noun(1) steadiness of mind under stress(2) wind moving at less than 1 knot; 0 on the Beaufort scale
Verb(1) make calm or still(2) make steady(3) become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation(4) cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
Adjective(1) not agitated; without losing self-possession(2) (of weather
(1) We sailed off into the nothingness of the flat calm sea.(2) The light winds and calm water conditions made fishing difficult at times, but large numbers of fish were seen moving.(3) This we were able to do in an atmosphere of calm and peace.(4) He figured on raising nothing more than his drinking elbow on the boat unless there was a flat calm and the safety of a well protected harbour close by.(5) Ignoring their screams, I tried to maintain some semblance of calm , despite the storm raging about inside.(6) In some cases, the woman's fatal response occurs during a period of relative calm in the violence such as after a battering incident has already occurred.(7) By May 1918, Finland had been restored to relative calm .(8) Lunch passed in relative calm , for Charlie tried hard to do nothing that would upset her father in such a way that would send him off to the bedroom for another rest.(9) Rogue waves that occur on relatively calm seas are usually generated by storms hundreds of miles away.(10) They strive to create a calm environment to eliminate fear.(11) With the political deadlock, relative calm returned.(12) I will miss everything about Bulgaria because I like the calm atmosphere of Sofia and the good friendships built here.(13) Being subtle, you prefer to mask deep emotions with a calm surface.(14) At Pendennis, I slithered from the rocks into a flat, calm sea.(15) Natalia stared back with a cool and calm expression to combat Jade's anger flashing in all her features.(16) My life is a roller coaster of fear and fearlessness, of calm and panic.
(1) calm down :: bình tĩnh
(2) stay calm :: bình tĩnh
(3) be calm :: bình tĩnh
(4) to calm down :: giữ bình tĩnh
(5) keep calm :: giữ bình tĩnh
(6) remain calm :: giữ bình tĩnh
(7) dead calm :: bình tĩnh chết
(8) calm water :: nước chảy nhẹ
(9) not calm :: không bình tĩnh
(10) calm and cool :: bình tĩnh lại
1. serene ::
2. windless ::
không có gió
3. tranquil ::
4. tranquility ::
5. composure ::
sự bình tỉnh
6. soothe ::
7. compose oneself ::
soạn bản thân
8. calm down ::
10. steady ::
1. bustle ::
2. commotion ::
3. hubbub ::
4. tumult ::
sự lo ngại
5. turmoil ::
6. unrest ::
calm, calmed, calmer, calmest, calming, calmly, calmness, calms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Calm down. It's a radio.
I want you to hear this.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
You can swim with him,
but you’re never CALM.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
May the gods bless us with powerful winds and CALM seas.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
I tell you I’m pregnant,
and you just keep CALM?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: calm
Meaning and definitions of calm, translation in Vietnamese
language for calm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of calm in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'calm'
What calm means in Vietnamese, calm meaning
in Vietnamese, calm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of calm in Vietnamese language.