còn non nớt, còn trẻ tráng, thịt gà giò, trai trẻ, gà, gà con, gà giò, người còn trẻ, người thành niênngười trẻ tuổi
Noun(1) the flesh of a chicken used for food(2) a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl(3) a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy(4) a foolhardy competition; a dangerous activity that is continued until one competitor becomes afraid and stops
Adjective(1) easily frightened
(1) This is prime land, housing here would fetch huge prices and so, for a quarter of a century, a sort of big business game of chicken has developed.(2) In the game, it becomes more like a game of chicken , with the enemy ship trying to charge and ram you almost from the first moment you come across one another.(3) When it comes to making a sacrificial gift to the gods, they prefer to slaughter a male chicken .(4) Smoke rose from the center, where open fires roasted chicken and other meats.(5) They were also asked to decrease intake of red meat, substituting chicken , fish, and skim milk as protein sources.(6) Three younger girls chase a chicken around in circles.(7) It was just like the game of chicken - someone would have to back out first.(8) Who will survive the ultimate game of slow motion chicken ?(9) The main course was a pristine roast chicken with herbs and bacon and mashed potatoes along with mixed vegetables.(10) When I am given a choice of meats, I choose white meat such as chicken or fish over steak.(11) Each of the three compartments contained either a chicken , a rooster or an egg.(12) This is not a some kind of macho game of chicken to show we have our resolve.(13) I talked to Seth today about it and he just laughed and told me they were playing a game of chicken and truth or dare.(14) Concentrate on eating vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and choose chicken rather than red meat.(15) Believe me, the beef, pork, chicken and other meats are very expensive.(16) Bondholders are playing a dangerous game of chicken because they feel they have little to lose.
(1) fried chicken :: gà rán
(2) chicken soup :: súp gà
(3) chicken wings :: cánh gà
(4) roast chicken :: thịt gà nướng
(5) chicken wing :: cánh gà
(6) grilled chicken :: gà nướng
(7) chicken breast :: ức gà
(8) chicken broth :: canh gà
(9) chicken nugget :: nugget gà
1. hen ::
2. fowl ::
3. poultry ::
4. yellow-bellied ::
5. lily-livered ::
6. white-livered ::
7. chickenhearted ::
8. yellow ::
1. hero ::
2. stalwart ::
3. valiant ::
chicken, chickened, chickening, chickens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he brings little pieces
of CHICKEN in Tupperware
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Do you know
what vegan CHICKEN and rice is? Rice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- And now the Kung Pao Chicken.
- Yeah, smooth. Ha, ha.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
...one asinine comment,
one lonely man and his CHICKEN...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Sheldon, you pester me one
more time about CHICKEN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: chicken
Meaning and definitions of chicken, translation in Vietnamese
language for chicken with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chicken in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'chicken'
What chicken means in Vietnamese, chicken meaning
in Vietnamese, chicken
definition, examples and pronunciation
of chicken in Vietnamese language.