công ty, bọn, chung đụng, chung sống, đoàn thể, hội, khách, sự hội hợphội buôn, hùn vốn chung
các công tyCông ty
Noun(1) an institution created to conduct business(2) small military unit; usually two or three platoons(3) the state of being with someone(4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical(5) a social or business visitor(6) a social gathering of guests or companions(7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(8) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship(9) a unit of firefighters including their equipment
Verb(1) be a companion to somebody
(1) I probably would have invited him over if I hadn't been expecting company anytime soon.(2) a company director(3) In the late 1980s, Galina Samsova, a former dancer with the company , took the helm.(4) Just before the dive Jose Luis tells us that we can expect company .(5) When we returned home, my father had company and invited us to join them.(6) we're going to have company for Christmas(7) If he was expecting company than why did he look so disgruntled when he answered the door?(8) One of the actors in his company is a young William Shakespeare, and Romeo and Juliet is first performed here.(9) company director(10) the ship's company(11) I could do with some company(12) The company creates two new performances a year and often tours to Jakarta and Surabaya.(13) I parted company with the old car(14) I'm expecting company(15) there was mixed company there(16) Secondly, that I love my friends, both old and new and thoroughly enjoy their company .
(1) insurance company :: công ty bảo hiểm
(2) parent company :: công ty mẹ
(3) trading company :: công ty Thương mại
(4) holding company :: công ty Cổ phần
(5) company name :: Tên công ty
(6) shipping company :: Công ty vận tải biển
(7) company director :: Giám đốc công ty
(8) private company :: công ty tư nhân
(9) public limited company :: công ty đại chúng
1. firm ::
2. companionship ::
bạn đồng hành
4. group ::
5. unit ::
6. troupe ::
7. caller ::
8. party ::
9. ship's company ::
Công ty tàu
10. companion ::
bạn đồng hành
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
10,000 skilled soldiers
fight for the Golden Company.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Oh, I don't think so.
Shelly doesn't like COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I've been looking for a new
head of sales at my COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
l asked for an extension
from the power COMPANY. Why?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Ugh. You sound
just like the cable COMPANY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: company
Meaning and definitions of company, translation in Vietnamese
language for company with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of company in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'company'
What company means in Vietnamese, company meaning
in Vietnamese, company
definition, examples and pronunciation
of company in Vietnamese language.