Noun(1) a female human offspring
(1) Henry felt that the crown needed a male heir but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, produced only a daughter , Mary.(2) I am proud to be an Army retiree, and I have been able to influence and enjoy my daughter 's childhood.(3) Another problem, discussed here, is that the first daughter product of Ra is radon gas.(4) a daughter of SeÔö£├¡n's(5) the daughter of the house(6) a daughter of God(7) he had a daughter by his first wife(8) The atoms then undergo nuclear fission, producing daughter nuclei and more neutrons.(9) In the language of the scriptures, becoming a son or daughter of Christ is to re-establish that familial relationship which was destroyed by sin.(10) Italian, the eldest daughter of ancient Latin(11) Gilda Pirella has always been her daughter 's biggest influence and greatest inspiration.(12) Active devices detect and record radon or its daughter products continuously.(13) He acknowledged his eight-year-old daughter Adesola as the influence for him returning to his musical roots.(14) I'm no longer the daughter of a gangster; I'm a daughter of Christ.(15) she's the eldest daughter(16) Mary feels quite powerless to protect her own daughter and to influence where she is going and what she is doing online.
(1) daughter-in-law :: con dâu
(2) your daughter :: Con gái của bạn
(3) son and daughter :: con trai và con gái
(4) father and daughter :: cha và con gái
(5) little daughter :: ít con gái
(6) eldest daughter :: con gái lớn
(7) daughter of :: con gái của
(8) only daughter :: chỉ con gái
(9) beloved daughter :: con gái đáng yêu
(10) good daughter :: con gái tốt
1. female child ::
2. girl ::
daughter, daughterly, daughters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- She's not my DAUGHTER.
- He's lying.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I'm the youngest DAUGHTER of a great lord,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
This fair maid is Chella,
DAUGHTER of Cheyk,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
that your DAUGHTER Myrcella has been sent
to live in the latter sort of place.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I am going to babysit my own DAUGHTER,
help my son with his homework.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: daughter
Meaning and definitions of daughter, translation in Vietnamese
language for daughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of daughter in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'daughter'
What daughter means in Vietnamese, daughter meaning
in Vietnamese, daughter
definition, examples and pronunciation
of daughter in Vietnamese language.