Noun(1) a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household
Adjective(1) of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation(2) of or relating to the home(3) of or involving the home or family(4) converted or adapted to domestic use(5) produced in a particular country
(1) These are animals that, along with domestic goats and sheep, have been bred for thousands of years as food.(2) domestic fowl(3) It has also developed materials for the steel industry, office machinery, domestic appliances, industrial safety, sports surfaces and car components.(4) Expanding business from a purely domestic market into foreign markets is a big step in any company's development.(5) The majority, who are normally moderate in their views about both international and domestic affairs, have been silent in public but concerned in private.(6) An expert believes family doctors can play an important role in helping resolve various family problems, including domestic violence.(7) More reforms may be needed, but domestic agriculture is of rather more strategic importance than some younger politicians seem to be aware of.(8) All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.(9) Thanks to our support, the charity was able to lay on a Christmas party for families fleeing domestic violence.(10) Factory production fell 3.9 percent as domestic consumption remained stagnant and exports declined.(11) For a while the government banned all use of the waters for industrial and domestic purposes.(12) This is because the boiler must operate continuously even during warm weather in order to heat the domestic water supply.(13) Bringing out a contrast between industrial and domestic architecture, he says that there is a vast difference between the two.(14) The concept of the ├ö├ç├┐foreign observer├ö├ç├û might seem problematic in relation to the delicate domestic issues of another country.(15) From the point of view of the host country, they can actually save a domestic firm rather than letting it undergo a slow, painful death.(16) domestic work
(1) gross domestic product :: Tổng sản phẩm quốc nội
(2) domestic violence :: bạo lực gia đình
(3) domestic market :: thị trường trong nước
(4) domestic animal :: vật nuôi
(5) domestic animals :: vật nuôi
(6) domestic flight :: Chuyến bay trong nước
(7) domestic partner :: đối tác nội địa
(8) domestic servant :: giúp việc nhà
(9) domestic appliances :: đồ dùng gia đình
(10) domestic product :: sản phẩm quốc nội
1. family ::
2. stay-at-home ::
4. national ::
5. native ::
6. servant ::
7. house servant ::
tôi tớ nhà
domestic, domestication, domestics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd get called on DOMESTIC disputes
all the time.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Prescription, nonprescription, foreign,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I've never been
the DOMESTIC type.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: domestic
Meaning and definitions of domestic, translation in Vietnamese
language for domestic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of domestic in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'domestic'
What domestic means in Vietnamese, domestic meaning
in Vietnamese, domestic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of domestic in Vietnamese language.