của hồi môn, số mạng, thời vận, trạng thái giàu có, vận mạng, vận may
vận mayvận may
Noun(1) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another(2) a large amount of wealth or prosperity(3) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome(4) your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you
(1) The president himself made a small fortune selling his failed oil company to business friends of his father.(2) Like I didn't spend a fortune having the Times sent to me every day.(3) Maguire missed four of the last Cheltenham Festivals due to ill fortune .(4) I spent a fortune on drink and drugs(5) Despite humble origins, her father amassed a small fortune buying, cultivating and reselling land.(6) But it still amounts to a substantial fortune for him not to have a share of.(7) But, thankfully, we've now got room to lock away the teak garden furniture that we spent a fortune buying at the start of the summer.(8) For example, it cost a small fortune just for the extension cords.(9) he inherited a substantial fortune(10) And just as the serpent had promised, good fortune smiled upon the woodcutter and his wife.(11) Even though these items cost a fortune , they're bought because their owners don't want to be looked down on.(12) Like all Kias, the Sorento will not cost you a fortune to buy or to run.(13) Every misfortune, like any piece of good fortune , involves two questions: The first is how it happened, and the second is why.(14) Notwithstanding those difficulties the biggest problem facing any publisher is chance and fickle fortune .(15) he eventually inherited a substantial fortune(16) Items such as modern hi-tech lamps can cost a fortune to buy but you haven't begun to count the real cost until you work out what you pay to travel with them.
(1) fortune cookie :: fortune cookie
(2) good fortune :: tương lai tốt
(3) soldier of fortune :: lính sẳn sàng phụng sự
(4) make a fortune :: làm cho một tài
(5) fortune-teller :: thầy bói
(6) fortune cookies :: bánh may mắn
(7) fortune-telling :: bói
(8) wheel of fortune :: vòng quay may mắn
1. chance ::
2. luck ::
sự may mắn
4. wealth ::
sự giàu có
5. a huge amount ::
một số lượng lớn
6. fate ::
7. hazard ::
1. past ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When you go to a Chinese restaurant, he
gets the same FORTUNE in his FORTUNE cookie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Good FORTUNE, my friends.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Wheel of Fortune with me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
I wish you good FORTUNE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: fortune
Meaning and definitions of fortune, translation in Vietnamese
language for fortune with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fortune in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fortune'
What fortune means in Vietnamese, fortune meaning
in Vietnamese, fortune
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fortune in Vietnamese language.