ngỗng, ngỗng cái, ngơ ngáo, ngu đần, người đần độn, thịt ngỗng
Noun(1) web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks(2) a man who is a stupid incompetent fool(3) flesh of a goose (domestic or wild
Verb(1) pinch in the buttocks(2) prod into action(3) give a spurt of fuel to
(1) The traditional Christmas main course is now mushrooming into a smorgasbord of poultry and red meats, with many people offering goose , fillet steak and lamb on top of the perennial turkey and ham.(2) If you get giblets with your goose , add them to the stock or gravy for extra flavour.(3) But, it's not complete because the missing ingredient is you, you silly goose .(4) The 1977 paper made clear that they should not goose growth with low interest rates if doing so would call into question their commitment to sound money.(5) You can also order pheasant, caviar, quail, goose , salmon roes, imported cheese and Scottish smoked salmon.(6) You silly goose , the girl you saw him with was Star Ann.(7) Triks managed to run up and goose her just as the photo was being taken.(8) The identification mark on the head draws the difference between the female and male variety, goose and the gander.(9) She called me a silly goose earlier├ö├ç┬¬ she's a nutcase as well.(10) What's more, there's a clear incentive to goose these numbers, especially among tech companies that are heavy issuers of employee stock options.(11) Perhaps they do this every night just to goose the lobby-bar revenue.(12) I give Trent a kiss and goose him once I reach his locker on Monday morning.(13) He has been able to goose up the money supply without suffering serious price inflation, due to various underlying deflationary trends.(14) Never goose anybody with your wand, unless it is specifically called for in the ritual.(15) the government's desire to goose the tired housing market(16) Others like hedge funds have compensation structures that offer them a fraction of the returns generated, and in an atmosphere of low returns, the desire to goose them up increases.
(1) silly goose :: ngốc quá
(2) goose bumps :: nổi da gà
(3) goose pimples :: Mụn con ngỗng
(4) goose liver :: gan ngỗng
(5) wild-goose :: hoang dã ngỗng
(6) goose-pimply :: ngỗng có nhọt mọc trên da
(7) goose feather :: lông ngỗng
(8) goose-flesh :: ngỗng Thịt
(9) swan goose :: ngỗng thiên nga
1. gander ::
2. gosling ::
goose, goosed, gooses, goosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Goose egg. Bubkes.
That's what the cops got.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Not yet. One GOOSE step at a time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Did anybody else
just get GOOSE bumps?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
than God gave a GOOSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
at least two oxen and a GOOSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: goose
Meaning and definitions of goose, translation in Vietnamese
language for goose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of goose in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'goose'
What goose means in Vietnamese, goose meaning
in Vietnamese, goose
definition, examples and pronunciation
of goose in Vietnamese language.