đồ tả, làm biểu thành toán, vẻ đồ hìnhbảng đồ hình, đồ biểu, đồ thị, đồ hình
đồ thịvẽ đồ thịđồđồ thị
Noun(1) a visual representation of the relations between certain quantities, represented as points, plotted with reference to a set of axes(2) a visual display of information(3) a written symbol that is used to represent speech
Verb(1) represent by means of a graph(2) plot upon a graph
(1) the graph illustrates unemployment rates(2) In the present invention, the lexical graph has phoneme branches.(3) Indeed, an accompanying bar graph illustrated what many of us have suspected all along.(4) In fact, all the real values are already in the graph along the x axis also called the real axis.(5) A directed graph is a collection of nodes and edges.(6) The inset graph shows the initial rate of water loss from these samples.(7) In general the text is slowed by frequent resort to lists of statistics that would be conveyed more effectively in a simple graph or diagram.(8) The graph above shows the ├ö├ç├┐survival curves├ö├ç├û, which shows how long patients survived in each group.(9) draw a graph of the results(10) The initial step is the conversion of the word sequences to a phoneme transcription graph .(11) You can chart variables on a graph and look at speed, power (a calculated estimate), temperature and altitude.(12) It is easier to see what is happening if we plot the ratios on a graph .(13) Otherwise, the implication is that the use of coordinate graphs simply adds to the learner's syntactic translational problem.(14) He notes that the pair provide graphs but no statistical analysis of their data.(15) These personnel also undertook much of the preparation of the visual evidential aids such as isographs, histograms, graphs , bar charts, photographs, tables, as built programmes and overlays.(16) The tool should also be able to generate a report easily through graphs and diagrams of the data and their relationships.
(1) line graph :: đồ thị dòng
(2) bar graph :: thanh biểu đồ
(3) graph paper :: biểu đồ
(4) pie graph :: graph pie
(5) graph theory :: lý thuyết đồ thị
(6) directed graph :: đồ thị có hướng
1. chart ::
2. diagram ::
3. bar chart ::
biểu đồ thanh
4. pie chart ::
biểu đồ tròn
5. histogram ::
6. scatter diagram ::
sơ đồ phân tán
7. plot ::
8. trace ::
9. draw up ::
10. delineate ::
graph, graphed, graphing, graphs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I-I bet we can use GRAPH theory
to determine who Wil knows
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: graph
Meaning and definitions of graph, translation in Vietnamese
language for graph with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of graph in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'graph'
What graph means in Vietnamese, graph meaning
in Vietnamese, graph
definition, examples and pronunciation
of graph in Vietnamese language.