to, lớn, nhiều, phần lớn, phần nhiều, số nhiều, tuyệt quá, vô sốgiỏi
tuyệtlớn hơnvĩ đại nhấtrất nhiềusự cao cảcầu thủ vĩ đại
Noun(1) a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Adjective(1) relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind(2) of major significance or importance(3) remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect(4) very good(5) uppercase(6) in an advanced stage of pregnancy
(1) I've been lucky to work with three great players who are all great blokes.(2) it's one of the great events in this country's history(3) it was great to see him(4) ├ö├ç├┐Will you shut up, you great twit?├ö├ç├û(5) Evidence is a generic notion of great importance to many practices and enquiries.(6) He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.(7) For many it was not a glamorous life but the work they did was of great importance.(8) It may be of great interest to hear something about the role of the Parish Council in this conflict.(9) I'm terribly proud of her and I think she's great at her job, and being a mother.(10) In the first half we played with great rhythm and intensity which gave us some breathing space in the second half.(11) he fell from a great height(12) It was a lovely moment, happening just after we'd got into bed and I think I went to sleep with a great big grin on my face.(13) They played great in all their matches.(14) You have no right to order me around anymore, you great lump.(15) she felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders(16) In the event, the two became great friends and the status quo was maintained.
(1) a great deal :: một thỏa thuận tuyệt vời
(2) so great :: tuyệt vời như vậy
(3) a great deal of :: rất nhiều
(4) great deal :: rất nhiều
(5) have a great time :: có một thời gian tuyệt vời
(6) the great :: điều tuyệt vời
(7) great fun :: rất thú vị
(8) great day :: ngày tuyệt vời
1. considerable ::
2. large ::
3. absolute ::
4. prominent ::
đáng chú ý
5. powerful ::
6. magnificent ::
7. expert ::
8. enthusiastic ::
10. gravid ::
11. outstanding ::
12. nifty ::
13. capital ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
3. unprofessional ::
không chuyên nghiệp
4. unseasoned ::
không có nêm
5. unskilled ::
không có tay nghề
great, greater, greatest, greatly, greatness, greats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And when the Great War is over,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Maybe I told the Great Stallion to go fuck
himself and came back here to wait for you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
powerful man, GREAT warrior -
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
It’d be GREAT if you were
rested for the class.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
- Yeah, I like hanging out with you guys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: great
Meaning and definitions of great, translation in Vietnamese
language for great with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of great in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'great'
What great means in Vietnamese, great meaning
in Vietnamese, great
definition, examples and pronunciation
of great in Vietnamese language.