bắt xuống đất, dìu dắt, đáp xuống đất, đặt xuống đất, đậu, đem hàng hóa xuống xe, đổ bộ, phi cơ đáp xuống, té xuống đấtbất động sản, đất, đất đai, địa, địa phương, lục địa, sở đất, xứ, đất ruộng, điền địa, luống đất, nhà cho mướn
đấthạ cánhlanderđổ bộkhông có đấtđấtđất liềnphía bờ
Noun(1) the land on which real estate is located(2) material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use(3) territory over which rule or control is exercised(4) the solid part of the earth's surface(5) the territory occupied by a nation(6) a domain in which something is dominant(7) extensive landed property (especially in the country(8) the people who live in a nation or country(9) a politically organized body of people under a single government(10) United States inventor who incorporated Polaroid film into lenses and invented the one step photographic process (1909-1991(11) agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life
Verb(1) reach or come to rest(2) cause to come to the ground(3) bring into a different state(4) bring ashore(5) deliver (a blow(6) arrive on shore(7) shoot at and force to come down
(1) The melting of sea ice and glaciers on land make surface waters fresher than they are now.(2) In using them, we work outside the realm of right and wrong, and within the land of cause and effect.(3) Most sharks are simply not tuned in to eating land mammals.(4) America, the land of political equality(5) Once a person reaches this level of isolation, it is hard to come back to the land of sanity.(6) this is my land(7) The report says the amount of contaminants in land mammals such as musk ox and reindeer is still low.(8) The other important role for the Navy in Asia is to project land forces ashore.(9) Equally at home in water or on land , the Newfoundland was large enough to pull in a drowning man or to break the ice to retrieve him.(10) Seismic waves are detected by instruments known as geophones when used on land or hydrophones in water.(11) unrest is spreading throughout the land(12) Who but one transported by fame into fantasy land could think it?(13) after four weeks at sea we sighted land(14) We're amphibians, living part of our lives in the water and part on land .(15) Publishers would have to take account of the law of every land on Earth.(16) you are living in a fantasy land
(1) fallow land :: đất bỏ hoang
(2) on land :: trên đất liền
(3) flat land :: vùng đất bằng phẳng
(4) arable land :: đất canh tác
(5) land use :: sử dụng đất đai
(6) land area :: diện tích đất
(7) native land :: quê hương
(8) land on :: trên đất liền
(9) dry land :: đất khô
(10) promised land :: miền đất hứa
2. soil ::
3. the countryside ::
4. country ::
5. terra firma ::
6. nation ::
7. body politic ::
bộ máy chính trị
8. state ::
9. realm ::
10. demesne ::
11. farming ::
12. disembark ::
bốc hàng hóa
13. dock ::
15. perch ::
16. obtain ::
17. bring ::
18. inflict ::
20. shore ::
22. shoot down ::
land, landed, lander, landless, lands, landward, landwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He brought you here, Ned Stark, 'cause
you're the brightest fellow in the LAND.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Please, Sheldon, I'm a young,
virile visitor from a foreign LAND...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
This is my father's LAND. My LAND.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
He say you must name
your price for the LAND.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
It's my LAND, and I want it returned to me.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: land
Meaning and definitions of land, translation in Vietnamese
language for land with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of land in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'land'
What land means in Vietnamese, land meaning
in Vietnamese, land
definition, examples and pronunciation
of land in Vietnamese language.