chiết nhánh cây, sắp từng lớpcành cây, lớp sơn, nền nhà, người đặt, người gài bẩy, người nhắm bắn đại bác
Noun(1) single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance(2) a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another(3) an abstract place usually conceived as having depth(4) a hen that lays eggs(5) thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
Verb(1) make or form a layer
(1) Most polishes and waxes leave a layer of wax on surfaces to protect finish.(2) Taxes are traditionally collected at the lowest administrative level and each layer in the hierarchy can keep a cut of the taxes.(3) I hope you're aware that these walls are only a layer of sheet rock and a bit of plaster!(4) bears depend on a layer of blubber to keep them warm in the water(5) Over that there was a layer of soft black material, open at the front to show the red dress beneath.(6) Thatch is a layer of fibrous material, which if it becomes too deep, prevents proper drainage of rain.(7) It was a layer of slime that coated every surface, reducing all materials to the same revolting color and dimming the lights to an anemic yellow.(8) a larger missile would provide a layer of defense at higher altitudes(9) a managerial layer(10) In the case of a wall like this, because it's very densely packed, and then it is coated with a layer of plaster inside and outside, it's a zero fire hazard.(11) Once that's all done, turn the heat down or off, whilst you layer sliced potatoes on top.(12) The actor is a former asphalt layer who is renowned in television circles for his singing voice.(13) If you're planning to share this shrub with a friend, you can layer it directly into a pot.(14) Arrange a layer of fish, skin side down, at the bottom.(15) These tissues then provide a layer of insulation between the body core and the surface.(16) Just another electioneering pack of lies designed to mislead people into enabling yet a further layer of politicians to line their pockets at our expense.
(1) ozone layer :: tầng ozone
(2) boundary layer :: lớp biên
(3) double layer :: hai lớp
(4) top layer :: lớp trên cùng
(5) outer layer :: lớp ngoài
(6) thin layer :: lớp mỏng
(7) upper layer :: lớp trên
(8) thick layer :: lớp dày
(9) application layer :: lớp ứng dụng
(10) surface layer :: lớp bề mặt
1. coating ::
2. stratum ::
3. bed ::
layer, layered, layering, layers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But the sign and tape are covered
with a LAYER of dust which indicates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
erasing LAYER after LAYER.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
the entire upper LAYER
of infected tissue,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
The ozone LAYER is already thin
because of the cow farts.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
that the entire upper LAYER
of diseased skin was debrided,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: layer
Meaning and definitions of layer, translation in Vietnamese
language for layer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of layer in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'layer'
What layer means in Vietnamese, layer meaning
in Vietnamese, layer
definition, examples and pronunciation
of layer in Vietnamese language.