đời sống, sanh hoạt, sanh mạng, sanh tồn, sự sống, sự tồn tại, tiểu sử
đời sốngkhông hoạt độnggiống như thật
Noun(1) a characteristic state or mode of living(2) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(3) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living(4) the condition of living or the state of being alive(5) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death(6) the period between birth and the present time(7) the period from the present until death(8) a living person(9) animation and energy in action or expression(10) living things collectively(11) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones(12) an account of the series of events making up a person's life(13) a motive for living(14) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
(1) animal life(2) From this process emerges spontaneous sketches and studied works from life or the imagination.(3) the person who saved my life(4) The worldly life and the religious life are always considered two sides of a coin in Islam.(5) the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life(6) student life(7) prison life(8) little is known of his early life(9) It may have put me off female singers for life .(10) In just a few of them the constants have taken on the right values for the creation of stars, life and evolution.(11) The banks are green again after months of gloom and the margins are alive with life .(12) she brought a new life into the world(13) He was probably scarred for life , but his parents must have been delighted at their ingenuity.(14) In a matter of minutes, the hallway is not barren and lonely; it teems with life and sound.(15) she loves life in the fast lane(16) The prop and rudder were intact here as well, and the whole wreck was alive with life .
(1) love life :: yêu cuộc sống
(2) new life :: cuộc sống mới
(3) half life :: nửa cuộc sống
(4) such is life :: cuộc sống là thế
(5) way of life :: cách sống
(6) for life :: cho cuộc sống
(7) life expectancy :: tuổi thọ
(8) life jacket :: áo phao
(9) still life :: tĩnh vật
1. existence ::
2. living things ::
những sinh vật sống
3. way of life ::
4. lifetime ::
5. vivacity ::
sự nhanh nhẩu
6. moving spirit ::
tinh thần di chuyển
7. person ::
8. the way of the world ::
Cách của thế giới
10. life sentence ::
tù chung thân
12. life story ::
câu chuyện cuộc sống
13. living ::
1. lethargy ::
trạng thái hôn mê
life, lifeless, lifelike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The greatest scientific
achievement of my LIFE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Hey, I brought over
It's a Wonderful Life
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Well, are you worried
he's like another man in her LIFE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
There's just a time
in every woman's LIFE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: life
Meaning and definitions of life, translation in Vietnamese
language for life with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of life in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'life'
What life means in Vietnamese, life meaning
in Vietnamese, life
definition, examples and pronunciation
of life in Vietnamese language.