Noun(1) something that is remembered(2) the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered(3) the power of retaining and recalling past experience(4) an electronic memory device(5) the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
(1) A candlelit vigil took place in Huyton last night, one week after the alleged assault, to honour the dead teenager's memory .(2) The baseball writers were calling it one of the most exciting seasons in recent memory , and I could see why.(3) A reconnaissance satellite, placed into orbit years ago, captures the entire scene in its computer memory .(4) A protest group will be travelling from Killala to Dublin by bus to highlight the campaign to save her birthplace and honour her memory in a fitting way.(5) Darren paused, looking like he was searching his memory until he looked at little confused.(6) it comes with a 32MB memory chip(7) in recent memory(8) A dark memory from his past kept him from doing this, one he wouldn't share with anyone, not even his best friend.(9) the mind can bury all memory of traumatic abuse(10) Depending on the level, you will have different amounts of system memory in which to store your subroutines.(11) Litse sat up confused but the memory of the past eight days flew to the front of her mind.(12) He searched his memory as to who had accompanied him on the day he gave the defendant money for the ticket.(13) Ilse strained her memory , searching for a glimpse of his face somewhere.(14) He sifted through his memory , searching for the key that would unlock the knowledge.(15) She took the time to reflect upon her own past too and the memory she dug up wasn't a pleasant one.(16) There is a virtual hard drive available in the Internet with plenty of memory to store personal information.
(1) memory stick :: thẻ nhớ
(2) memory card :: thẻ nhớ
(3) random access memory :: bộ nhớ truy cập tạm thời
(4) in memory :: trong trí nhớ
(5) in memory of :: trong sự tưởng nhớ đến
(6) not enough memory :: không đủ bộ nhớ
(7) memory leak :: bộ nhớ bị rò rỉ
(8) flash memory :: bộ nhớ flash
(9) main memory :: Bộ nhớ chính
(10) insufficient memory :: Không đủ bộ nhớ
1. ability to remember ::
khả năng ghi nhớ
2. recollection ::
sự hồi tưởng
3. commemoration ::
4. memory bank ::
ngân hàng bộ nhớ
5. storage ::
memories, memorization, memory
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does that jog your MEMORY?
Son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Sheldon has kind of
a photographic MEMORY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I'll wield it in his MEMORY...
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
And the MEMORY of Gene Roddenberry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: memory
Meaning and definitions of memory, translation in Vietnamese
language for memory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of memory in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'memory'
What memory means in Vietnamese, memory meaning
in Vietnamese, memory
definition, examples and pronunciation
of memory in Vietnamese language.