đuôi, hàng cuối cùng, hậu quân, phần ở sau, phía saucất, đứng dựng lên, giáo dục, nuôi nấng, xây dựngở phía sau, ở sau
phía saunuôinuôinuôiở phía sauở phía sau
Noun(1) the back of a military formation or procession(2) the side of an object that is opposite its front(3) the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) the side that goes last or is not normally seen
Verb(1) stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds(2) look after a child until it is an adult(3) rise up(4) cause to rise up(5) construct, build, or erect
Adjective(1) located in or toward the back or rear
(1) There is a lawn and paved patio area to the rear of the conservatory.(2) To mitigate risk to the tank, the infantry would move to the tank's flank to prevent the enemy from mounting from the rear .(3) Another feature of the bus, with a maximum speed of 40 kmph, is that it has sensors that tell the driver of vehicles approaching from the rear .(4) There is off-street parking for residents in a private car parking area to the rear of the development.(5) Hundreds of trucks are aimlessly hanging around the army rear .(6) Do those parents try to rear their child to be as like them as possible, as indistinguishable as possible from its hearing peers?(7) They moved into the churchyard to get out of the light and he led her around to a paved area at the rear of the church.(8) Running away from the body and back to the battle, Henry takes up with the procession of wounded men trudging to the army's rear for care.(9) What made you decide to move from the front part of the building to the rear ?(10) The missile has four rectangular fins for aerodynamic control at the rear , and four wings at just over halfway from nose to tail on the length of the body.(11) Number 137 is held on a 235-year lease dating from 1934 and there are four car parking spaces to the rear .(12) He stood there for a while and watched me pour what remained of my bucket of water over the rear window, and jump to one side so it would not hit my feet.(13) For this reason, the last vehicle in the convoy should always be one with armed troops facing the rear .(14) A two-storey mews at the rear of the building fronts onto Laverty Court providing access to the car park.(15) The mountains now rear before us like terrestrial tsunamis - snow-peaked surf in five-thousand metre sets.(16) The impact caused a fire in the rear of the vehicle which then spread inside and raged through the entire bus, leaving nothing but a blackened skeleton.
(1) rear end :: phía sau cuối
(2) rear axle :: trục sau
(3) rear window :: Cửa sổ phía sau
(4) rear wheel :: bánh sau
(5) rear door :: cửa sau
(6) rear up :: phía sau lên
(7) rear light :: ánh sáng phía sau
(8) rear cover :: bìa phía sau
(9) at the rear :: ở phía sau
(10) rear seat :: ghế sau
1. back ::
2. rearward ::
ở phía sau
3. back ::
4. end ::
5. stern ::
6. back end ::
7. bring up ::
8. breed ::
9. grow ::
10. raise ::
11. rise ::
12. nurture ::
13. erect ::
14. rise up ::
1. dismantle ::
2. dismember ::
3. strike ::
rear, reared, rearing, rears, rearward, rearwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You two will ride in the REAR guard
and protect the livestock.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: rear
Meaning and definitions of rear, translation in Vietnamese
language for rear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rear in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rear'
What rear means in Vietnamese, rear meaning
in Vietnamese, rear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rear in Vietnamese language.