chuyên môn, bình thường, chánh thức, có chừng mực, có định kỳ, đều đặn, đều đều, đúng ngày, hình nhiều góc, hợp phápkhách hàng quen, nhân viên thường xuyên, tu sĩ
đều đặnNhững quy tắcđều đặnthường xuyênchính quy
Noun(1) a regular patron(2) a soldier in the regular army(3) a dependable follower (especially in party politics(4) a garment size for persons of average height and weight
Adjective(1) in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle(2) often used as intensifiers(3) conforming to a standard or pattern(4) regularly scheduled for fixed times(5) in accord with regular practice or procedure(6) occurring at fixed intervals(7) relating to a person who does something regularly(8) (used of the military(9) (of solids(10) not constipated(11) symmetrically arranged(12) not deviating from what is normal(13) officially full-time
(1) The individual consumer has the regular bill as an incentive to manage his or her use of the phone, but the corporate customer doesn't care too much about the cost and may not even see the bill.(2) As there are still few options or places to park for those employees, it's still a hot topic with shopkeepers who claim they are causing regular shoppers to drive on due to a lack of space.(3) By human standards it was about the size of a regular door.(4) Along with its regular induction, the Songwriters Hall of Fame also doles out a few special prizes.(5) With the rise of online play, newfangled regular size discs, and violence, Nintendo is having trouble keeping up.(6) May is a regular and well known visitor to the Day Care Centre in Abbeyleix District Hospital, for which she is also a dedicated fundraiser.(7) Corporate email is usually subject to constant changes and requires regular attention.(8) She asked Renae as if they were two regular teenage best friends gossiping.(9) He may see himself as a regular sort of guy, but he is morally responsible for atrocities.(10) Ohlson varies his regular structure by making two rectangles within each of four vertical quadrants.(11) The Blackmon place was a regular old time slave plantation.(12) Their regular food is kebab roll, shwarma or biryani, as they are forever short of funds and settle for the cheaper, greasier fast food variety.(13) He's a regular on the red carpet and known for his lavish parties and glamorous life style.(14) When wine is matured in any other form of wooden container it is particularly important that the ullage space is minimized by regular topping up.(15) Also to have your pc online at the same time, simply buy and install a regular network card into your pc.(16) First, readings are collected over an interval that takes into account regular tidal patterns.
(1) regular verbs :: Động từ thường xuyên
(2) regular verb :: Động từ thường xuyên
(3) regular price :: giá cả phải chăng
(4) regular expression :: biểu hiện thông thường
(5) regular pattern :: mô hình thường xuyên
(6) on regular basis :: trên cơ sở thường xuyên
(7) at regular intervals :: đều đặn
(8) regular customer :: khách hàng thường xuyên
(9) regular job :: công việc thường xuyên
(10) regular college course :: khóa học đại học chính quy
1. uniform ::
2. rhythmic ::
3. frequent ::
5. methodical ::
có phương pháp
6. usual ::
7. steady ::
8. even ::
9. veritable ::
10. fixture ::
vật cố định
1. inconstant ::
hay thay đổi
2. infrequent ::
ít xảy ra
3. irregular ::
không thường xuyên
regular, regularities, regularity, regularly, regulars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you want the
REGULAR peas or the Le Sueur?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Just the REGULAR is fine.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Because when I use my REGULAR voice,
I feel like I'm making fun of them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Yeah. It's like REGULAR Boggle,
but in Klingon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Has Leonard ever dated,
you know, a REGULAR girl?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: regular
Meaning and definitions of regular, translation in Vietnamese
language for regular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of regular in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'regular'
What regular means in Vietnamese, regular meaning
in Vietnamese, regular
definition, examples and pronunciation
of regular in Vietnamese language.