bán lẻ, truyền raogiá bám lẻ, hàng hóa bán lẻ, nói lại, sự bán lẻ, truyền rao tin tức
bán lẻbán lẻngười bán lẻcác nhà bán lẻbán lẻbán lẻ
Noun(1) the selling of goods to consumers; usually in small quantities and not for resale
Verb(1) be sold at the retail level(2) sell on the retail market
Adverb(1) at a retail price
(1) While some consumers remain stringently brand loyal, private label products account for 50 percent of retail butter sales.(2) The upsurge in demand for organic produce has led all the major retail outlets to recognize sales potential in the organic sector.(3) Some distributors opted to raise prices they charged retail customers rather than wait for payments.(4) Sheehy is a career banker whose progress through the ranks has been mainly within retail banking.(5) The model was examined in the context of a consumer relationship with two retail service brands.(6) The cell was $30 off retail and I want to give my old phone to my mother.(7) Agricultural products and consumer goods are sold wholesale and retail .(8) Some seed companies are selling more through retail outlets, which cuts into the customer base of their existing dealers.(9) From DVD players to coins to vacation stays, prices can be up to 70 % off retail .(10) I proceeded to retail my meeting with Derek from beginning to end; Jenny listened eagerly, chewing on the nail of her index finger.(11) A question on the sales of retail life products since the start of the year was brushed aside.(12) The retail price is just under $100, which is rather inexpensive for its deluxe features.(13) With ├ö├ç├┐buy now, pay later├ö├ç├û offers you usually end up paying a lot more for a product than its regular retail price.(14) It also potentially hurts milk consumption by spurring retail prices upward.(15) The cost structure of a firm selling primarily wholesale can be substantially different from the cost structure of a grower selling primarily retail .(16) Various laws, often imposed by the states, restrained price competition in retail trade.
(1) retail price :: giá bán lẻ
(2) retail store :: cửa hàng bán lẻ
(3) retail outlet :: cửa hàng bán lẻ
(4) retail trade :: bán lẻ
(5) retail banking :: ngân hàng bán lẻ
(6) retail business :: kinh doanh bán lẻ
(7) retail shop :: cửa hàng bán lẻ
(8) retail sale :: Bán lẻ
(9) retail market :: thị trường bán lẻ
(10) retail chain :: chuỗi bán lẻ
1. retail ::
2. casual ::
3. peddle ::
bán ngoài đường
4. map ::
1. buy ::
2. purchase ::
mua, tựa vào, bám vào
retail, retailed, retailer, retailers, retailing, retails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you ever considered
a career in RETAIL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
at a RETAIL establishment,
to make a small purchase.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: retail
Meaning and definitions of retail, translation in Vietnamese
language for retail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of retail in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'retail'
What retail means in Vietnamese, retail meaning
in Vietnamese, retail
definition, examples and pronunciation
of retail in Vietnamese language.