bên, hông, cạnh, góc cái hộp, ở bên cạnh, ở bên nầy, sườn
Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: tác dụng phụ
(2) side by side :: cạnh bên nhau
(3) other side :: phía bên kia
(4) side dish :: rau trang trí
(5) by your side :: bên cạnh bạn
(6) by my side :: bên cạnh tôi
(7) side effects :: tác dụng phụ
(8) dark side :: mặt tối
(9) on the other side :: Mặt khác
(10) bright side :: bên sáng
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's never been one to
pick the losing SIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Well, so you're on his SIDE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
And what are the SIDE effects?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
but basic arithmetic
favors the SIDE with the greater numbers.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
They joined our SIDE, my queen,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Vietnamese
language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of side in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'side'
What side means in Vietnamese, side meaning
in Vietnamese, side
definition, examples and pronunciation
of side in Vietnamese language.