căn nguyên, chổ cong của tấm ván, mùa xuân, nước suối, nhíp xe, suối, sự nhảy, nguồn, tính co dản, nguồn gốclàm bung lên, nhảy, rỉ ra nước, làm cong, làm nổ mìn
mùa xuânspringilymọcspringlikesuốibung lên
Noun(1) the season of growth(2) a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed(3) a natural flow of ground water(4) a point at which water issues forth(5) the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length(6) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
Verb(1) move forward by leaps and bounds(2) develop into a distinctive entity(3) spring back; spring away from an impact(4) develop suddenly(5) produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
(1) In spring , it bears masses of pale pink, vanilla-scented blooms.(2) He jumped into the air as if a spring propelled him from the ground.(3) spring is coming(4) Generally, the more twist in the carpet yarns, the more spring , which hides footprints.(5) Valerie heard sounds of the forest, the chirping of birds and the tinkling of water from a nearby spring .(6) With a spring , he jumped out of the alleyway and hoofed it back to his apartment.(7) Some species provide beautiful displays of color for short periods in the spring or fall.(8) in spring the garden is a feast of blossom(9) The club need to carry out renovations in the spring to ensure the building is fit for use throughout next season.(10) he might spring a few pennies more(11) Rossiter watched him, as lithe and graceful as ever, his slim form like a coiled spring and ready to explode with energy at any moment.(12) spring is in the air(13) the president sought to spring the hostages(14) They hid behind the doorway and listened, preparing to spring out and attack if needed.(15) Planting potted roses is relatively easy, as long as you do your planting in the spring after any chance of a frost is long past.(16) thermal spring
(1) spring break :: kỳ nghỉ xuân
(2) hot spring :: suối nóng
(3) spring up :: mọc lên
(4) spring water :: nước suối
(5) in spring :: vào mùa xuân
(6) spring onion :: hành lá
(7) in the spring :: vào mùa xuân
(8) box spring :: hộp xuân
(9) to spring :: đến mùa xuân
(10) spring roll :: chả giò
1. leap ::
3. buoyancy ::
4. source ::
5. origin ::
6. give ::
8. springtime ::
9. natural spring ::
suối tự nhiên
10. leap ::
11. fly ::
12. originate ::
13. appear suddenly ::
xuất hiện đột ngột
15. take form ::
16. ricochet ::
sự chạm nẩy lên
spring, springily, springing, springlike, springs, springy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...than cool clear
Rocky Mountain SPRING water.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
And her kisses were warmer than SPRING
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Once, I got through an entire SPRING break
with nothing but a long T-shirt and a belt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
I can't wait for
the SPRING or the raids.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
So, this SPRING,
I get to go
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: spring
Meaning and definitions of spring, translation in Vietnamese
language for spring with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spring in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spring'
What spring means in Vietnamese, spring meaning
in Vietnamese, spring
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spring in Vietnamese language.