cho người nào uống, hít thuốc mê, làm cho ngánma túy, nhà thuốc, thuốc, thuốc bào chế, thuốc men, thuốc mê, thuốc uống, dược phẫm
Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: kẻ buôn bán thuốc phiện
(2) drug trafficking :: buôn bán ma túy
(3) drug abuse :: lạm dụng ma túy
(4) drug addiction :: nghiện ma túy
(5) prescription drug :: thuốc theo toa
(6) drug addicts :: người nghiện ma túy
(7) miracle drug :: phương thuốc diệu kỳ
(8) drug test :: kiểm tra ma túy
(9) drug traffic :: giao thông ma túy
(10) drug trafficker :: buôn ma túy
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
thêm thuốc để
5. do drugs ::
6. dose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He killed some guy.
Some big DRUG dealer.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
I've been accepted as a test subject
for a DRUG...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
That's the Drug Enforcement
Administration. The feds.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Drug dealer getting shot?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Here's the alcohol and DRUG peer pressure
mother warned me about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Vietnamese
language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drug in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drug'
What drug means in Vietnamese, drug meaning
in Vietnamese, drug
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drug in Vietnamese language.