Preposition(1) expressing movement or action with the result that someone or something becomes enclosed or surrounded by something else.(2) expressing movement or action with the result that someone or something makes physical contact with something else.(3) indicating a route by which someone or something may arrive at a particular destination.(4) indicating the direction toward which someone or something is turned when confronting something else.(5) indicating an object of attention or interest.(6) expressing a change of state.(7) expressing the result of an action.(8) expressing division.(9) (of a person) taking a lively and active interest in (something).
(1) I really like the idea of the third person narrative taking you into different directions.(2) The ambulance crashed on to a freight line and at no time was there any likelihood a train would crash into it.(3) Divide the mane into equal sections and damp each section before you start plaiting.(4) she's big into sport(5) The park and ride service will be well signposted on all routes into the town.(6) seven into fifty six is eight(7) Stephenson fully admits that she had to push her husband into confronting his family with the truth.(8) It started out as a thriller, morphed into action and towards the end tried to be a comedy.(9) He walked back into the shack and emerged a few moments later with a bottle of water.(10) she matured into an independent young woman(11) they were working late into the night(12) When the band finished the disco started and it turned into a regular club night.(13) It's just the stress factor of having to deal with people who panic and turn a minor itch into a full blown crisis.(14) a peaceful protest which turned into a violent confrontation(15) The plan is to change the village into a place where artists can work, free of charge.(16) they crossed the Boyne and on into County Meath
(1) look into :: nhìn vào
(2) run into :: chạy vào
(3) get into :: nhận được vào
(4) turn into :: trở thành
(5) take into account :: đưa vào tài khoản
(6) break into :: đột nhập vào
(7) bump into :: bơm vào
(8) come into :: vào bên trong
(9) fall into :: rơi vào
(10) go into :: đi vào
1. in ::
2. among ::
3. into ::
4. within ::
5. between ::
6. of ::
8. beneath ::
9. amid ::
trong bối cảnh
10. under ::
11. in a state of ::
trong tình trạng
12. in condition of ::
trong điều kiện của
13. to ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm actually not that INTO music.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Hunger turns men INTO beasts.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
But then when you get angry,
you kind of turn INTO like, you know:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
and shoved his face
INTO the burning coals.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
and soon we fell INTO a stupor.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: into
Meaning and definitions of into, translation in Vietnamese
language for into with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of into in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'into'
What into means in Vietnamese, into meaning
in Vietnamese, into
definition, examples and pronunciation
of into in Vietnamese language.