chân tay, bộ phận sườn nhà, chi thể, cơ quan cái máy
hội viêncác thành viênthành viênthành viênkhông phải thành viênphải thành viên
Noun(1) one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization(2) anything that belongs to a set or class(3) an external body part that projects from the body(4) an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations(5) the male sex organ (`member' is a euphemism
(1) a member of the drama club(2) she's an active member of Greenpeace(3) He was an active member of the Philharmonic Society, for which he conducted concerts.(4) Our host will be local historian, Jim Hegarty, who is also an active member of the Society.(5) At university, I was an active member of a society for magicians.(6) I was an active member of the Tolkien Society at the time of the first film.(7) After retirement she was town councillor and deputy mayor and was a member of many local societies.(8) No matter which two matrices are chosen, their matrix product will be a member of I.(9) He could feel his voice becoming huskier and his member was becoming uncomfortably hard in his wet jeans.(10) A finite sporadic simple group is a finite simple group which is not a member of one of the standard infinite families.(11) the male member(12) Kim was a college student from South Korea and an active member of the Film society in his university.(13) member of a given set(14) he became a member of the society(15) As befitting his academic stature, Edward Said was a member of countless organizations and societies.(16) a family member
(1) family member :: thành viên trong gia đình
(2) team member :: thành viên của đội
(3) staff member :: thành viên đội ngũ nhân viên
(4) become a member :: trở thành một thành viên
(5) member name :: Tên thành viên
(6) board member :: thành viên Hội đồng quản trị
(7) crew member :: thuyền viên
(8) member state :: nhân viên tiểu bang
(9) member of the board :: thành viên Hội đồng
(10) new member :: thành viên mới
2. constituent ::
3. limb ::
4. phallus ::
tượng của dương vật
5. appendage ::
nhà phụ thuộc
6. fellow member ::
đồng thành viên
1. whole ::
member, members, membership, memberships, nonmember, nonmembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If science ever discovers a second MEMBER
of your species...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
to Fantastic Four MEMBER
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I'm not your general
or a MEMBER of your Queensguard
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
The capybara is the largest MEMBER
of the rodent family.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
A MEMBER of your family who has actively
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: member
Meaning and definitions of member, translation in Vietnamese
language for member with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of member in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'member'
What member means in Vietnamese, member meaning
in Vietnamese, member
definition, examples and pronunciation
of member in Vietnamese language.