đường công danh, đường củ rích, đường đi luôn, đường mòn, đường xoay của quỉ đạo, sự vận hành của sao
con đườngkhông có đường mònđường
Noun(1) a course of conduct(2) a way especially designed for a particular use(3) an established line of travel or access(4) a line or route along which something travels or moves
(1) The Government is committed to achieving full employment at high wages, and it is well down the path to achieving that.(2) Flight 77's path was hard to track since its transponder had been turned off.(3) With God we are moving along on a path toward meaning, renewal, and salvation.(4) It instead says it is moving along its own path toward democracy and the framing of a constitution which has been in progress for more than a decade.(5) I turned around and continued to walk down the gray path .(6) The great leader Mahatma Gandhi once said there is no path to peace.(7) This will steadily move the company on the path to achieving its vision of becoming the first choice general insurer for India.(8) It came right at me, but His love so overwhelmed me that I was incapable of moving out of its path .(9) the path continues alongside the river for half a mile(10) This way, viewers are able to track the storm's path , along with our weather team.(11) So think long and hard before you decide whether to take the path toward truth or untruth.(12) the missile traced a fiery path in the sky(13) The tests mimic the effect of a 40 km/h impact with a pedestrian moving laterally across the path of the car.(14) Highlight the complete path and file name using your mouse.(15) Ranked against him are the hideous shades of the Inquisition and directly in his path is his unloving, tyrannical father, the King.(16) Put me directly in the path of the gulf stream and I won't use all that wasteful energy heating my house either.
(1) critical path :: đường dẫn quan trọng
(2) path length :: chiều dài đường
(3) cycle path :: con đường vòng
(4) narrow path :: Con đường hẹp
(5) bike path :: đương xe đạp
(6) full path :: đường dẫn đầy đủ
(7) flight path :: đường bay
(8) bicycle path :: đường cho xe đạp
(9) right path :: đúng đường
(10) flow path :: con đường dòng chảy
1. trail ::
2. route ::
3. course of action ::
trình hành động
4. way of life ::
5. course ::
path, pathless, paths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and I'm seriously considering alcoholism
as a new career PATH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Once they start down that PATH, they
have an 80 percent conviction rate.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Do you think the PATH from poverty to wealth
is always pure and honorable?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
If we insist
on our current PATH,
we're free to go.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
You're free to choose
your own PATH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: path
Meaning and definitions of path, translation in Vietnamese
language for path with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of path in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'path'
What path means in Vietnamese, path meaning
in Vietnamese, path
definition, examples and pronunciation
of path in Vietnamese language.