sự phối hợp
chất hóa hợp, phối hợp, sự hóa hợp, sự tổ hợp, tập đoàn
sự phối hợpkết hợp
Noun(1) a collection of things that have been combined; an assemblage of separate parts or qualities(2) a coordinated sequence of chess moves(3) a sequence of numbers or letters that opens a combination lock(4) a group of people (often temporary(5) an alliance of people or corporations or countries for a special purpose (formerly to achieve some antisocial end but now for general political or economic purposes(6) the act of arranging elements into specified groups without regard to order(7) the act of combining things to form a new whole
(1) I shrugged it off, and went to my locker, and was in the process of doing the combination when I felt someone's eyes on me.(2) Individual remedies are more potent, but if you're not sure which one is right for you, try a combination remedy.(3) These strategies must be used in combination : users will leave if the content is good but hard to find, or if it's easy to find but offers only empty calories.(4) a good uppercut/hook combination(5) a magnificent combination of drama, dance, and music(6) I smiled happily then turned and headed for my locker, dialed the combination , opened it up and stuck the new books I'd required on the shelf.(7) The club also organise full day coach tours, combination tours of walks and coach and half day coach tours(8) In a slight change of direction all students were mixed into combination teams.(9) But now the boots are back, often but not always in combination with a miniskirt, and they are certainly harder to combine with the jeans.(10) He fiddled with his combination and opened his locker.(11) these four factors work together in combination(12) combination remedies contain painkiller, decongestant, and cough soother(13) The popularity of the over-the-counter combination remedies may well be changing the practice of homeopathy.(14) In combination there is something even beyond, that joins the three in harmony.(15) underneath the picture is a safe: the combination is 210319(16) The number of bumps on each wheel in combination with the rotational speed determined the pitch produced by a particular tone wheel assembly.
(1) in combination :: kết hợp
(2) combination lock :: khóa kết hợp
(3) linear combination :: kết hợp tuyến tính
(4) combination skin :: da hỗn hợp
(5) business combination :: kết hợp kinh doanh
(6) combination therapy :: liệu pháp kết hợp
(7) combination pliers :: kìm kết hợp
1. amalgamation ::
sự trộn lộn
1. dissolution ::
2. disunion ::
không thống nhất
3. division ::
4. parting ::
5. partition ::
6. schism ::
sự ly giáo
7. split ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wine, a credit card and late-night
television are a bad COMBINATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
the perfect COMBINATION
of Madonna and whore.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
It was a dangerous COMBINATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
♪ Bass beats, your basics
Plus me is the COMBINATION ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
It could be the most inspired COMBINATION
since I mixed red lcee into my blue lcee.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: combination
Meaning and definitions of combination, translation in Vietnamese
language for combination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of combination in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'combination'
What combination means in Vietnamese, combination meaning
in Vietnamese, combination
definition, examples and pronunciation
of combination in Vietnamese language.