chất vấn, phỏng vấnbuổi phỏng vấn, cuộc hội đàm, cuộc hội kiến, cuộc phỏng vấn
phỏng vấnphỏng vấnphỏng vấnngười được phỏng vấnngười phỏng vấnngười phỏng vấnphỏng vấnphỏng vấn
Noun(1) the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited(2) a conference (usually with someone important
Verb(1) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(2) discuss formally with (somebody(3) go for an interview in the hope of being hired
(1) Though this is not possible under all circumstances, this is relevant when you are going for an interview for a college admission.(2) The 17 year old's application to study medicine was rejected after an interview at Magdalen College, Oxford.(3) interview skills(4) A Sukhum paper sent a reporter to interview him.(5) When reporters went to interview her about the campaign they found her in a distressed state.(6) I thought they were done when men and women with cameras and notebooks started coming in one at a time to interview me for the local papers.(7) Iranian television news carried an interview with a woman who had lost uncles and aunts and her two children, while her husband had suffered a broken back and legs.(8) Reporters all stormed forward trying to interview her.(9) she has a job interview(10) I spoke to the Spanish wire service and that led to an interview with a Mexican radio station, which was quite interesting.(11) I've also asked reporters to interview me, sometimes first sketching a hypothetical scenario.(12) We even got some calls on the answering machine from some reporters who wanted to interview me.(13) The clever woman identified herself as a Washington reporter seeking to interview me but then embarked on a filthy tirade.(14) After my exclusive interview with the pigs' owner, every journalist was after him.(15) I was the first person that got to interview her after her fall.(16) interview panel
(1) exclusive interview :: phỏng vấn độc quyền
(2) have an interview :: có một cuộc phỏng vấn
(3) exit interview :: phỏng vấn thôi
(4) personal interview :: phỏng vấn cá nhân
(5) walk in interview :: đi bộ trong cuộc phỏng vấn
(6) preliminary interview :: Phỏng vấn sơ bộ
(7) give an interview :: có một cuộc phỏng vấn
(8) telephone interview :: phỏng vấn qua điện thoại
(9) have an interview with :: có một cuộc phỏng vấn với
1. meeting ::
2. discussion ::
3. conference ::
4. examination ::
6. audience ::
7. talk ::
8. dialogue ::
9. exchange ::
trao đổi, giao dịch
10. conversation ::
cuộc hội thoại
11. talk to ::
nói chuyện với
12. have a discussion with ::
có một cuộc thảo luận với
13. have a dialogue with ::
có một cuộc đối thoại với
14. question ::
15. interrogate ::
16. cross-examine ::
kiểm tra chéo
17. meet with ::
gặp gỡ với
18. poll ::
19. canvass ::
kiểm soát tỉ mỉ
20. survey ::
21. sound out ::
âm thanh ra
22. grill ::
23. pump ::
24. examine ::
interview, interviewed, interviewee, interviewees, interviewer, interviewers, interviewing, interviews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was expecting a professional
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Have a seat.
We'll get started with the INTERVIEW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
...and not tell Bernadette
how badly I blew this INTERVIEW?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
to INTERVIEW Dr. Cooper
about the Nobel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
You sound just like
the woman at the INTERVIEW!
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: interview
Meaning and definitions of interview, translation in Vietnamese
language for interview with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interview in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'interview'
What interview means in Vietnamese, interview meaning
in Vietnamese, interview
definition, examples and pronunciation
of interview in Vietnamese language.