chánh thức, hợp pháp, theo pháp luật, thuộc về pháp luật
hợp pháplegaleselegalesesluật pháplegalismschứng nhận hợp pháphợp phápXác nhận pháp lýnonlegal
Adjective(1) established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules(2) of or relating to jurisprudence(3) having legal efficacy or force(4) relating to or characteristic of the profession of law(5) allowed by official rules
(1) In other words, the big killers in Scotland are the legal drugs - tobacco and alcohol.(2) He contends the rules for marijuana should be the same as for legal drugs and should place the onus on the individual.(3) Who would have thought legal drugs could ever be so dangerous?(4) Certainly, the appellant does not bear any moral, as distinct from legal , responsibility for what occurred.(5) Researchers told a group of top athletes they were taking a legal drug that is known to boost performance and allow them to run faster.(6) Complaints requiring legal action will be forwarded to the Ministry of Justice.(7) The challenge to the Decision is based on two legal foundations.(8) The native legal system existed in its fullness before the ninth century.(9) they got legal advice(10) He said he had complied at all times with the Commissions' legal requirements.(11) It used to be impossible to prove that the legal system produces wrongful convictions.(12) You should get your independent contractor agreement in writing, although that is not a legal requirement.(13) It also enables legal recognition to be given to a broad range of family structures and relationships.(14) Once that decision is made, airlines will then have a year to put their houses in order, before the new legal requirements come into force.(15) The government have the proof of the dangers of smoking, yet this is a legal drug.(16) The reason is that our modern, Westminster-style legal system is based not on justice, but on laws.
(1) legal entity :: thực thể pháp lý
(2) legal advice :: tư vấn pháp lý
(3) legal action :: hành động pháp lý
(4) legal guardian :: người giám hộ hợp pháp
(5) legal status :: Tình trạng pháp lý
(6) legal system :: hệ thống pháp lý
(7) legal adviser :: cố vấn luật pháp
(8) legal notice :: thông báo pháp lý
(9) legal representative :: đại diện pháp lý
(10) legal department :: bộ phận pháp lý
1. lawful ::
2. legitimate ::
3. licit ::
4. within the law ::
6. valid ::
có hiệu lực
7. permissible ::
có thể chấp nhận
9. allowable ::
11. aboveboard ::
12. admissible ::
chấp nhận được
13. acceptable ::
chấp nhận được
14. authorized ::
16. licensed ::
17. constitutional ::
theo hiến pháp
18. legit ::
1. illegal ::
bất hợp pháp
2. illicit ::
legal, legalese, legaleses, legalism, legalisms, legalization, legally, legals, nonlegal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He is an important fellow,
but he continues to claim he has LEGAL rights
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
You've been frequenting drinking
establishments since you were of LEGAL age.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
...feeding me LEGAL precedents,
and, if you have the strength...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
the best LEGAL
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: legal
Meaning and definitions of legal, translation in Vietnamese
language for legal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of legal in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'legal'
What legal means in Vietnamese, legal meaning
in Vietnamese, legal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of legal in Vietnamese language.