theo dỏi, theo hútbám lấy vật khác, chó, vật để móc, chó săn, xảo quyệt, giá sắt ở lò sưởi, người đê tiện, người tinh ranh
Noun(1) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf(2) a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman(3) informal term for a man(4) someone who is morally reprehensible(5) a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll(6) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(7) metal supports for logs in a fireplace
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch
(1) Well if I hired my old headmaster, I'd treat him like a dog .(2) come out, Michael, you dog!(3) He said, ├ö├ç├┐It's kind of like a hound dog chasing a rabbit.├ö├ç├û(4) photographers seemed to dog her every step(5) I make him work like a dog(6) So how do you choose from the plethora of contracts on offer to ensure you don't get stuck with a dog of a contract?(7) Jackie loved my father and my father treated him like a dog .(8) One of the great mysteries of Australian political life is why a man who is about to dump a dog of a tax system on an unsuspecting public should appear so smug?(9) a dog fox(10) That's why we try to write articles about how to crush on a cutie, find a BF and, yikes, get rid of a dog of a dude before he turns your heart into a pancake.(11) The schools are good so there's no need to work like a dog to pay school fees.(12) your historian is a dull dog(13) A member of the waterworks department shot a fine dog otter on the lower Rivington reservoir.(14) Never a truer word as, after a dog of a first half, the second period ran rampant on the back of abject defending.(15) In order to get him to commit you have to treat him like a dog .(16) A woman in Hastings is walking a small dog on a leash.
(1) dog food :: thức ăn cho chó
(2) dog leash :: xích chó
(3) big dog :: chó lớn
(4) dog tag :: giấy nhỏ dùng ghi chú
(5) female dog :: con chó cái
(6) little dog :: chú chó nhỏ
(7) dog bone :: xương chó
(8) dog and cat :: chó và mèo
(9) dog collar :: vòng cổ chó
1. hound ::
3. firedog ::
4. frump ::
ăn mặc lôi thôi
5. blackguard ::
6. pawl ::
7. pursue ::
8. plague ::
9. chase after ::
dog, doges, dogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, how about that video
of my DOG I sent you,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Then I'm changing the
flower girl to a DOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
If that's all it takes,
it's a good thing you don't have a DOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
...and put DOG poop
on the handles of my bicycle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
- Classy DOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Vietnamese Dictionary: dog
Meaning and definitions of dog, translation in Vietnamese
language for dog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dog in Vietnamese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dog'
What dog means in Vietnamese, dog meaning
in Vietnamese, dog
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dog in Vietnamese language.